I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vancouver Island Seasons Premeir, BE THERE!



The ALL AGES event will be a TRAIL TOOLS FUND RAISER for The Sooke Bike Club, with all profits going towards outfitting a TRAILBUILDING CORPS for the Sooke area.

There is an unconfirmed LARGE QUANTITY OF SCHWAG, available from some of your favorite MTB COMPANIES, slated to accompany the movie and fall into your hot little hands, should you be lucky enough to win a door prize.

There is a mystery raffle prize, which will blow your mind!

There is also a possibility that certain, known MTB personalities may be in attendance.

Get your tickets at Sooke Cycles, and Marty's Mountain Cycle.

Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment