I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Removing people from their cars....

So I was checking out one of my favourite enviro blogs and saw a post from a site called Carectomy, they have an article called "Eight Ways to Overcome Excuses and Start Cycling"....basically it's to help people overcome their excuses and get riding their bikes to work...here is a sample:

You haven’t yet begun bike commuting, but you’ve considered it. What’s putting the brakes on your brilliant plans? A handful of good excuses that have made cycling to work a mere pipe dream. But, whatever your reason for continuing to take the car, there’s likely a simple means to make bike commuting an efficient, reliable, and sustainable way to get to work. Here are eight common (however, lame) excuses—and how to overcome them with chutzpah. Prepare to dust off your helmet.


A good article for those of us that may have issues getting our asses out of our comfy, easy cars....click here to read the rest of the article.

There are some really good articles there that I am going to read later...give it a read and leave your comments here for us to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment