I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Monday, November 3, 2008

Time to light up the night....

With the days getting shorter and shorter, and now with daylight savings time in effect if you want to get any rides in after work or even past 4pm on the weekends are you are going to want to be carrying some sort of lighting system. I have not gone night riding in years (since I moved from Oregon) and this year am getting the itch to get out and get some night rides in, but the issue is what light system to buy.

Thank god there are plenty of sites that either devote themselves to lights or have areas where we can talk/read/review them, no need to spend money on something and not know you are getting exactly what you want...so here are a few sites that I am finding useful in my search, hope they help:

- A thread on nsmb.com that shows the light spread of a bunch of the top contenders.
- The Bike Lights forum on mtbr
- The Candlepower forums bike forum

Do you have a favorite light, or have another great resource for us...please tell us about it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment