I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Video: Manitou Dorado Pro 2010

The fine people over at bikerader.com have put up a little video to tease us mere mortals...they have their dirty hands on a set of the new Dorado Pro's...here is what they had to say:

"Now we've taken a closer look at the fork – which is a more affordable (although still pretty pricey at £1,349.99) alloy version of the super-bling carbon Dorado MRD – with MBUKtechnical editor Rob Weaver.
As Rob tells us, internally the Pro uses the same TPC+ damping unit, which is super-plush and makes the fork track the ground extremely well. 2010 sees an improved two-chamber large-volume low-pressure air spring which will make things easier to set up and should make for a suppler ride too."

Click the photo below to watch the vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment