I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Happened Today?

Another slow day on the MTB front, rumors that RockShox (Reverb) and X-Fusion (Hilo) have adjustable posts coming out, I am guessing they will show us at Sea Otter, and this a week after I ordered my KS i950-r..hah, oh well.

Have you heard anything that is newsworthy, or just want to share a story or adventure you had on your bike, if so just send me an email singletrackgeek@gmail.com.

I posted a video from these guys yesterday...and then they go and put up another one...I like this one better, some solid riding...enjoy.
Bryan Connolly and Shawn Lorenz from Walter Yi on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment