I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

See Jane Jump Women's Mountain Bike Festival

See Jane Jump Women's Mountain Bike Festival aims to bring women riders of all skill levels to Mountain Washington Alpine Resort for a weekend of riding, coaching, eating, drinking, yoga, and relaxing.

All participants will have access to professional coaching, free bike set-up and maintenance tips from Norco bikes and Sooke Mountain Cycle, lift tickets, and walk away with prizes from our amazing sponsors as well as professionally shot images from event photographer Dan Barham.




The goal of the event is to provide a fun, non-threatening environment that encourages beginner riders to progress their skills, and pro riders to strut their stuff on some of the most fun trails that Vancouver Island offers, including slopestyle features built specifically for the event.


More information and online registration is available at the See Jane Jump website: www.seejanejumpfest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment