I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yeash.....

So, SG has been rather quiet lately...sorry about that everyone. I have been dealing with some personal issues lately...one is this wonderful addition to my life.

I broke my scaphoid bone in my wrist about a week and a half ago, from what they have been telling me I am in the cast for the next 12 weeks....thats a lot of awesome biking I will lose out on. So maybe I will be able to post here more often...we'll see.

I went to the Vancouver Island premier of Follow Me and it was great, hope to have a write up soon for you guys. As well a few product reviews I have been working on...so stay tuned to SG for more cool shit.

Till then I leave you with this awesome photo of Nichelle Nichols, geeky and cycling related...double win!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment