I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BIG BALLS!


I loved it, but that crash looked pretty brutal....gotta make sure your big balls don't get caught in your tires...OUCH!

Here is what they had to say about the making of this video:

"Three ladies got together to film a movie for the Bend Bicycle Film Festival. Things went horribly wrong when the prop got sucked into the rear wheel of our true heroine and she was catapulted down a gap/drop thingy. She always makes this particular jump, but not on the day her BigBalls got stuck and sent her flying, breaking her left arm, dislocating her left wrist and breaking her right thumb... OUCH. I have to say, it was a collective DUMB decision we made about thinking the balls would bounce off the bike and not get caught. DUMB.

This double feature infomercial/video won audience favorite at the Bend Bicycle Film Festival in Bend, Oregon! Thanks everyone! - Lindsey Voreis"

No comments:

Post a Comment