I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What the heck is going on?


Some of my more astute readers may have noticed that I have not posted in a while, good eyes guys. Yes in fact I have not posted, I am currently working on another project that is taking my time, I have not forgot about ya'll....but probably will not be posting here much for the next little while...at least keep the posts down to just my content, now if you want to waste your workday watching the Athertons or Coastal Crew...well...just head over to nsmb, pinkbike, dirt or Vital yourselves...lol.

I know this will shatter the 5 readers that come here everyday to read my drivel...but I hope my new project will make up for it...I can't wait to reveal it to everyone...but you will have to be patient, this one has a lot of pieces that I have to put together before I can show everyone what I am working on, but believe me it will be worth the wait.

So...since I will not be around that much...I will give you something good to look at here....


And after the jump I will leave you with some VERY NSFW photo's that I found...do not click the "Read More" link at work or if you don't want to see nekkid women on bikes.







No comments:

Post a Comment