I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Monday, March 12, 2012

Music for you Monday

Since I know we all love Mondays so much ... what better day to lift the spirits and get some good tracks in your ear holes? So put on the headphones and get ready to bounce your head up and down.

Every Monday I will showcase a few of the tunes that have gotten me through the week. Come on back and check out my picks every week. You never know what may show up here; I have a pretty wide range of music I listen too ... I will tell you that you will not find country here, so if you like country ... well ... you are out of luck.

This week I have been really into hip hop, old and new school stuff - here it goes.

Spring is on its way and this one just gives me that happy spring feeling:

Click "Read more" for more musical goodness...








And a few non hip hop songs that I just really like:

If you have not heard this one you must live under a rock.



This one I saw someone tweet about this week and I love it - the rest of his stuff is really good too.


That's it for this week. What music have you been listening to lately? Pop it into the comments and if it tingles my eardrums the right way I will put it in next week's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment