I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update!

I have not posted in a bit, so I thought I would give ya' all a quick update to let you know what's going on. First thing is that my camera busted (actually my phone...I am using a used Blackberry right now and it sucks) so I have not been able to take pics for the latest posts, that is the main reason...but I am also lazy...so you decide which one wins there.

Here is a little look at some of the things I am working on right now.

- I just spent an awesome weekend on Hornby Island and had so much fun, working on getting up a post about that adventure.
 
- I just put an N-Gear Jump Stop on my bike, and after I get a few more rides on it I will post up an initial review for everyone to read. 
 
- One of the more exciting things for me is I am going to be interviewing the legend that is Keith Bontrager in the next week or so, so if you have any questions for Keith just let me know and I will be sure to ask.

Well that is a little peak into what I am working on at the moment, sorry for the delay but real life has been getting in the way of posting here...lame excuse but it's what I am using right now...lol.

Keep an eye out here for all the cool stuff I am working on...it will be worth the wait.

Thank You,

Rivers

Words to live by

No comments:

Post a Comment