I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time to Roll Down a Different Trail

As some of you may know I have been working on a new project the last few months. This has taken me away from my duties here, so I apologize for that, but I think when you see what we are working on you will love it.

If you are interested in a sneak peak go on over to www.themountainbikelife.com. We are currently working on the layout and look of the site so it may look different tomorrow, but everything will be all up and running on January 14th, 2013. On that day all traffic from this site will be forwarded to The Mountain Bike Life blog, we look forward to seeing you over there.

Till then come on over to our Google+ community and share what The Mountain Bike Life means to you!

2 comments: