I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Monday, April 12, 2010

GoPro HD HERO Review

I have been looking at getting a helmet cam for a while now, but really did not like the video resolution that they have been pushing out, till lately. The new HD offerings are very nice....and while I think the GoPro units are some of the best out there right now....I still think they are fugly and cheap looking...am I the only one?

Anyway MTB Reviews has put out a thorough review of the GoPro Hero and I like what I see. Some of the locals have been putting out some great vids with their lately....(check it out after the jump) so I know the quality is good...sigh, so many fun things to but, too little money.

Anyway check out the full review by clicking the photo below...

No comments:

Post a Comment