I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vancouver Premier of "Follow Me" put on by the SBC!

Sooke will once again host the island's first premier of Anthill Farm's new mtb movie, Follow Me.

These are mostly the same guys who brought you The Collective, Roam and Seasons and I have the feeling that this one will be on a whole other, new level to again set the bar for mtb movies.


The date for the premier is Friday April 23, from 7pm to 9pm and it will be at Edward Milne Community School again.

Word on the street is that we'll be seeing some major support from the various distributors who always support these events.  





See yeah there!

To see the trailer click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment