I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Monday, May 17, 2010

Memories...

I have been riding a LONG time and have come across the First Flight Bikes site a few times, usually get stuck there for a while looking at some of the old bikes I used to lust over (My all time favourite bike is the Fat Chance Yo Eddy! Too bad they don't have one of those)...seems there is a new site (new to me at least)...if you want to check out some of the history of Mountain Biking this is a GREAT site.....lots of old bikes and gear, I think everyone should check it out at least once.

To wet your appetite check out the 3D Zerox below, bet there was just a bit of flex in that thing....click the pic to check out the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment