I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sprained Ankle...and Thumbs up for Rock and Roll.

So this past year has been a challenging one when it comes to injuries, I broke my scaphoid twice (8 months in a cast), broke my toe on easter and then yesterday while riding up at the Tzou I sprained the shit out of my left ankle. I was really looking forward to filming bisecticon for ya'll to post up today...but instead I am going to post a photo of my ankle I took on the way to the hospital, a link to an awesome blog post by Heather Irmiger that hits the spot today and then this awesome video...this kid is PUMPED!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link to Heather's blog ... it was really ... timely. :)

    ReplyDelete