I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Monday, July 18, 2011

Prototype KS Adjustable Seat Post Spy Shots!

Hey Geeks...I just came across this and from what I gather this is new prototype KS adjustable seat post,

It looks like it will still be still cable operated to keep the simplicity of their current posts. I don't quite understand  how the cable connects and they say that it will fit any bike and you will be able to move the connection 360 degrees, interesting.

Not only that but for everyone who has a 27.2mm seat tube...this looks like it will accommodate without shims and they will have an almost 6" of travel version...yeah...this is what I have been waiting for. Lets just hope it will go through some cosmetic changes...I am not a fan of the silver.

Maybe available early 2012...so don't hold your breath though.


Info:

Sizes available: 27.2 mm, 30.9 mm and 31.6 mm.
Travel: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm

Thank you to the following sites for the information:
http://www.mtb-forum.it/il-nuovo-reggisella-ks-lev/
http://www.mtb-forum.it/spy-shots-prototipo-reggisella-telescopico-ks/

No comments:

Post a Comment