I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pedalhound's Awesome Vlog of Awesomeness Ep2

Okay...so after some rushing to finish my editing I am on time for my 2nd week...I know pretty spectacular. I am aiming to come out with one new vlog a week (on Thursdays) and at least one other article a week (on Tuesdays)...so keep your eyes open for that.

This week I talk about Crankworx, the TDF, adjustable seat posts, hipsters and sexy sexy lycra...well not so much that last one...but keep your eyes peeled and you will see what I am talking about. I do have to work on segment transitions, so if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment