I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride my bike ~ I want to ride my bicycle ~ I want to ride it where I like
~ Queen, Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bearclaw Wayback Machine

I was looking at some of my old photo's tonight and I came across a Claw-Worx 2007 folder that I had forgot about and some of the photos are not that bad so I thought that since the Bearclaw Invitational is going on right now I would post these up. Enjoy.

This is where the magic happens


One of my favourite photos from the set...I just wish I knew who the rider was

You know you are on the island when...

I love Andreu Lacondeguy's superman's

But this one comes pretty close...again I forget who the rider is

Darren being awesome with the fans

Cam cheezing it up for the camera

While not a great photo, it's always great to see Tippie


No comments:

Post a Comment